Our Mission Statement
The Auditor of Accounts, an elected office, serves as the State of Delaware's fiscal watchdog. As the independent auditor, the Office of Auditor of Accounts (AOA) is charged with responsibility for the State's annual financial and federal single audits. AOA also helps to assure accountability of taxpayer dollars by conducting various audits and investigations. In addition to identifying fraud, waste, and abuse, the Office evaluates government operations and programs for economy, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- R. Thomas Wagner, Jr. Biography
- Fraud Hotline
- Press Releases
- Who Audits the Auditor?
- Delaware Volunteer Fire Service
- Request for Proposals
- FOIA Requests
- Delaware GASB 61
- What's Happening at AOA?
- Procurement Card & Employee Direct Reimbursements Inspection - Issued 07/30/2014
- State of Delaware 403(b) Plan Financial Statement Audit - December 31, 2012 - Issued 07/22/2014
- School District Referendum Complaints Inspection - Issued 07/15/2014
(All mail must be addressed to the Dover office.)
401 Federal Street
Townsend Building, Suite 1
Dover, DE 19901
For constituent relations or scheduling for the State Auditor, please contact Kathleen Davies.
R. Thomas Wagner, Jr., CFE, CGFM, CICA
Auditor of Accounts
Kathleen A. Davies, CPA-PA, CISA, CGFM, CGAP
Chief Administrative Auditor